Thursday, January 4, 2007

Why n how i started blogging?

hmm........ blogging..... was not much aware of all these until the last semester...... but then heard dat many of frnds are blogging these days...... At the first thought i took it as a useless but then with the time i couldn't resist myself to start blogging .......... so i started my blog on 3rd jan 2007 i.e. last night..... and here is my first post.......

.....well from last night i m wondering what to write ......... how to write and many more things... finally made the mind to write on this topic...... well a desire to improve my english also forced me to start blogging...... and u can say blogging is a part of my new year resolution... ;) hope i will be able to keep this resolution......... obviously i need encouragement of all u ppl and my frnds.....

Don't know how i have done writing this first post........... will be waiting fr the feedback of all those ppl who are reading....... will be back wid many more posts....... c ya...

No comments: