Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sem 6.....

......... Finally a long long awaited day has come ........ Was waiting for this day to come..... Life was tough in the last sem......... Had to face many problem..... personal problem, family problem and many more stuff.... and at the end i screwed my whole semester result... though my results are not out but i know i have screwed it up very badly........

...... Have never ever thought even in my wildest dream that i could get screwed up this badly... but don't know how i managed to get screwed up this bad... had done all hard work in all my previous sem to make a CPI of 3.62 but due to bad luck and my bad management of my work.... will be pulling down my CPI to 3.4 or something......... uffff...... God!!!! why it happened it wid me.... Well i know CPI doesn't matters .... but it matters for me for various reasons.... can't tell it here in public...... but yup.. this is true dat they doesn't reflect ur true caliber..

........And all this happened bcoz of SEN course....... SEN(Software Engineering) sucked all my energy throughout the sem........ Had got a group where there were hardly any coders and was kind of all the coding burden was on me...... and then it was kind of new topic for us to work and code.... so it became more worse....... started bunking classes fr SEN..... and started getting screwed up..... At the end what happened was neither my SEN went very go neither my any other course...... now the situation is such dat i may not get a single A in any of the course.... can u imagine that?? till last semester i hardly use to get anything below A and in this sem i m hardly getting an A??? what a great downfall...... roflol........ When i ponder upon the reason for such a great downfall... i am hardly able to find out the reason....... it was just bcoz i was too much disturbed throughout the semester....... actually have never ever studied properly for ne of the sub in this semester..... have went to give many pops without studying....... and then suddenly don't know in the LT when i could have copied from my frnds..... my ethics stopped me to do dat..... at dat time what i thought was dat i m cheating wid myself....... and there is no point in copying..... i will repent later..... but then now when i had not copied...... i feel dat what about those who have copied.... shouldn't they suffer...... and just bcoz i didn't copy i m getting a very low spi..... well but thats not fault of my ethics.... i m proud of that thing in this sem.... atleast my score is reflecting my true knowledge in this semester........

........ Apart from this i got bugged too much due to the family stuff..... why am i so emotional.... why do i get bugged up so much whenever there is a problem at home?? isn't dat bad??? but don't what happens to me...... have cried many a times this semester.... can't even count them now....... well neways i hv to be more tough and strong.... this is what life is all about........ You should move on whatever may be the situation.....

.... now the sem is over..... starting for GRE now.... hope i don't screw my GRE now...... and i know i won't ... gaining back my confidence... this time i m gonna give my everything...... hope to do well....

1 comment:

The Sun said...

gud yaar..
u gave utmost importance to ur ethics even at critical times..
cpi doesnt matter..
its ur knowledge and ethics that matter..
keep going dude..